The Caleb Klauder Band is heading off to the Great State of Alaska. We are excited to see some great friends in a few of our favourite places.
Wednesday May 25th we are performing at the Tap Root in Anchorage. With Todd Grebe and Cold Country.
Thursday May 26th we are performing at the Tap Root in Anchorage. With Anna Lynch.
Friday May 27th we are performing at the Alaskan Bar and Hotel in Juneau.
Saturday May 28th. Private party in Juneau.
June 23-24-25-26- 2016
Veto Cult Bike Shop, The Spare Room Lounge, The Moon and Sixpence British Pub
Thank you to our sponsors; Bubbaville, The Spare Room Lounge, The Moon and Sixpence.
Thursday June 23rd. Velo Cult Bike Shop. 1969 NE 42nd Ave, Portland
- 7-10pm All ages $5.00 tickets at the door
- Square dance The Horsenecks and caller Caroline Oakley. This dance will have some alternating cajun music and dancing mixed in with the square dances.
- bring on the good times.
Friday June 24th. Spare Room Lounge. 4830 NE 42nd Ave, Portland
- 9pm -late 21+ $15.00 tickets at the door
- Caleb Klauder Country Band, late set
- Reeb Willms, Kelli Jones and The Ladies Men will open the show.
- continued good times
Saturday June 25th. Spare Room Lounge. 4830 NE 42nd Ave, Portland
- 9pm- late 21+ $15.00 tickets at the door
- Joel Savoy and Jesse Lége Cajun Band, late set
- Jeremy Wakefield, Western swing band will open the show.
- more good times
Sunday June 26th. The Moon and Sixpence. 2014 NE 42nd Ave Portland
- 8pm-12pm Free all ages until 9pm, 21+ after 9pm
- Fais Do Do All-Star Jam
- wrapping up the good times